Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Cleaning Your Home and Your Body

You probably have a pretty good routine for spring cleaning your home. Daily and weekly cleaning take place year round but once or twice a year, extra effort goes into getting rid of dust and dirt. Moving furniture to vacumn where you don't usually bother, clearing out closets and reorganizing cabinets, washing baseboards and door frames are common tasks we do in order to provide a healthy environment for living.

What about spring cleaning your body?

Daily and weekly I try to eat foods that help eliminate toxins in my body, drink plenty of water and exercise. I routinely do a lemon juice with essential oils cleanse so that my liver is not overloaded with toxins and can function well.

This year I am doing a spring cleaning for my body using a product with zeolite. Zeolites are a natural detox product, which help attract heavy metals from within the body on a molecular level. Eliminating toxins can cleanse the body and support a healthy immune system.

How do you spring clean?

No comments: