Wednesday, February 4, 2009

S.O.B Month….. that is Spunky Old Broads

January was National Hot Tea month. (I hope you took time to enjoy a cup. I am having one now.) February is Spunky Old Broads month. And I am a member of the club!

Many years ago, I thought 50 was the age of antiques and ancient civilizations. Of course my concept of what “old” is has changed considerably. In fact, as I have pushed that number of defining old up and up each decade, I now realize old is more a state of mind and health.

Good health is not something that just happens; we must continuously create health. And health is the foundation to almost everything else.

What do you see yourself doing in 10, 20 or 30 years? Are you actively involved with your family, in your community? Are you still engaging in your favorite sport ---- with your grandchildren? How long do you want to be healthy?

I have been focused on embracing health for the last few years so if you want to be an SOB sometime, contact me and I will help you - create what matters.

No comments: